Z.com Research India, https://knowledgeprovider.z.com (hereinafter referred to as “the site”), and the information thereof, are owned and operated by GMO Research Pte. Ltd., having its registered office at 1 Wallich Street #25-01A, Guoco Tower, Singapore 078881 (hereinafter referred to as “GMOR”).
This agreement applies between who registered as a market advisor (hereinafter referred to as “member”) on the site and GMOR. The services provided through the site, the rights and obligation of member and GMOR shall be determined.
With complete registration, accessing or using the services provided by GMOR, member deems understood and agreed the Terms & Conditions of this agreement. GMOR shall be able to change the contents of this agreement as appropriate without the consent of the member, at any time. When making changes, the member shall or shall not be notified of the changes by the method specified by GMOR.
It is member’s responsibility to review the Terms & Conditions and the member shall approve and comply the provision of this agreement. Member should not access the site or use the services, and has rights to quit if do not agree with any provision of this agreement. Member continued participating in the site, accessing the site deemed to have reviewed and accepted the latest revision of this agreement or obtained the consent from the member’s parent or guardian.
Registration is opened for those are 15 years old and above, resident in India who wish to contribute as a market advisor. Persons between 15 and 17 years old shall register and use the services with the permission and supervision of a parent or guardian. Persons of 18 years old and above shall determine whether any surveys or other content made available through the site and services is appropriate for the viewing, accessing, or participating by persons under 18 years of age.
Services provided in the site are intended for internet users. Only one e-mail address and mobile phone number are required for each person when registering as a member. Each person shall only have one account with the site. A same person is not allowed to register with multiple e-mail addresses or mobile phone numbers or multiple people with the same e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Do not register or access the site if you are ineligible to the above-mentioned requirements or outside of India. GMOR shall be able to restrict access of members from outside India. If GMOR deems it inappropriate, such as ineligible as above-mentioned requirements, fake registration information etc., the application may not be approved, or the approval may be canceled even after approval.
When registering as a member, the admission fee, registration fee, and membership fee are all free.
3. ID and Password Management
After registration complete, ID (email address or mobile phone number) and password are required for logging in and accessing to the site. The member himself / herself bears all responsibility for the management and use of ID and password. The transfer, sale, loan, etc. of ID and password are strictly prohibited. GMOR shall not be liable for any negligence in the use of ID and password and any damage or lose caused by the using of a third party.
4. Personal Information
The personal information (as requested in the registration form on the site) provided by member during registration must be true, current and complete. Member must promptly update the information when any changes so that the information remains true, current and complete. Member shall update their personal information regularly within the period specified by GMOR. If the update is not performed by member within the specific period, the accumulated points acquired by the member will be forfeited without notice.
Member's personal information may be used for reference in the operation of this service or for the creation of statistical data, but in principle, GMOR shall not disclose personally identifiable information without the consent of the individual even after the withdrawal of member from this service.
However, the following cases are excluded:
- (1) When required by law.
- (2) When respond to any medical emergency involving a threat to the life or a severe threat to the health of the member or any other individual.
- (3) When undertake any measure to provide medical treatment or health services to any individual during an epidemic, outbreak of disease or any other threat to public health.
- (4) When undertake any measure to ensure safety of, or provide assistance or services to, any individual during any disaster or any breakdown of public order.
- (5) When GMOR determines that a member has acted to disadvantage another member or a third party such as infringes the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights or interests of other members or third parties.
- (6) When the provision of any service or benefit to the member such as disclosing to a third party (redemption company, etc.) in order to process reward or send point exchange item, etc. GMOR will instruct the third party (redemption company, etc.) to pay close attention, and will not disclose anything other than the minimum necessary information.
- (7) When prevent and detect any unlawful activity including fraud such as collating duplicate registered members with business partners related to service provision. Partner who has signed a confidentiality agreement with us in advance may collate the member information of the site with encryption form for verification and confirmation of duplicated members.
- (8) When for network & information security.
Some information that cannot be personally identified may be disclosed without the consent of the individual.
5. Forbidden Action
When using this service, member is prohibited to perform the following actions as stated below:
- (1) Use, sell, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from the information, copyrighted works, etc. of GMOR or a third party provided by this service, both inside and outside the network, and other copyrighted intellectual property rights, portrait rights, patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, trademark rights, etc. of GMOR and a third party.
- (2) Unlawful, libellous, obscene, pornographic, indecent, suggestive, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, infringement, harassment, slander, or threatening slanderous acts of property or privacy against other members, GMOR, or third parties. Acts that are detrimental to other members, GMOR, or third parties.
- (3) Unauthorized access, falsification of data, transmission or writing of data that is harmful or offensive to public order and morals, such as computer viruses.
- (4) Acts that violate or may violate the rules of domestic and overseas networks or laws and regulations.
- (5) Election campaigns or similar acts, or acts that violate laws and regulations.
- (6) Acts that claim to be a person or organization other than the member, or pretend to be affiliated with or cooperate with another person or organization.
- (7) Acts for the purpose of commercial advertising, publicity, or other solicitation. Unauthorized use of the site for commercial purposes. Business activities not approved by GMOR. Acts that interfere with the operation of this service.
- (8) False registration or achievements, and incorrect answers. Perform duplicate membership registration or spoofing registration by the same person. Unauthorized use of ID or password.
- (9) Disclose any private information of any person or entity, including, but not limited to, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers, and credit card numbers.
- (10) Other acts that GMOR deems inappropriate.
GMOR shall be discontinue or terminate member account, restrict access and action of the member on the site if the member violates the provision of this agreement. If member causes damage or lose to GMOR or a third party due to an act that violates the provisions in this agreement, GMOR has rights to request compensation from the member upon the damages or lose incurred by the member.
6. Obligations and Responsibilities
The member agrees to participate in good faith and provide true content in response to any market research activities and other services on the site. The member will not provide false or misleading data, including without limitation, survey responses that are inconsistent with prior responses or statistically improbable.
Information and content made available to member in the services provided by the site may contain trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information. Member is obliged to keep confidential and not disclose to any other person any information and content that the member access or obtain with participation in any surveys, projects, questionnaires, interviews or other market research activities related to the services to a third party. Member is also obliged not to use or divert any information and content to any other purposes (including posting on bulletin boards, websites, SNS, etc).
The confidentiality obligation of the member shall not expire even after the membership withdrawal is completed or the member is deregistered or transferred. Member must not use any such information or content for any purpose other than the member participation in the services in accordance with this agreement.
Member hereby agree to notify GMOR immediately if the member learn of or suspect any use or disclosure of, or access to, any such information or content other than as specifically authorized in this agreement.
7. Email/SMS/Instant messengers messages sending and receiving
Member shall agree that GMOR will directly send and provide various necessary information on the site through e-mail or short messages (SMS) or instant messengers messages/notifications (such as WhatsApp etc.) via mobile phone number. In order to maintain the quality of this service, we will send short message (SMS) to the mobile phone number or email to the e-mail address as per the member registered information to verify the accuracy of the registered information.
When receiving and sending e-mails or SMS or instant messengers messages/notifications (such as WhatsApp etc.) with GMOR as a member, the member shall use the same e-mail address and mobile phone number as per registered information.
GMOR shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage caused to the member due to receiving or sending with an e-mail address or mobile phone number different from the registered information.
GMOR shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage caused to the member due to the transmission method different from the one specified by GMOR.
GMOR shall not be liable for the contents of e-mail or SMS or instant messengers messages (such as WhatsApp etc.) that sent by the member.
GMOR shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage caused to the member due to non-delivery of the e-mail or SMS or instant messengers messages (such as WhatsApp etc.) sent from GMOR to the member, or the e-mail or SMS or instant messengers messages (such as WhatsApp etc.) from the member to GMOR.
Member shall transfer all the copyrights of the answers that made by member through surveys and interviews that conducted on the site to GMOR. GMOR shall freely select, modify and edit the answers when needed. GMOR or its clients shall be able to disclose the results of the member's response to the surveys and interviews conducted in this service without the consent of the member, but this shall not include the personally identifiable information from the member. Management of personal information as stated above in this agreement.
The services and all contents and other materials contained on the site, including, but not limited to, the site and GMOR logo, and all information, content, designs, information, data, are the proprietary property of GMOR and its licensors. Any use of the services or any content other than as specifically authorized in this agreement, without the prior written permission of GMOR is strictly prohibited.
Member will be rewarded in the form of points and credit from the services provided by the site. Points can be obtained with the participation of activities which include answering survey, attending interview, introducing friends, participating campaign and other research activities that performed by GMOR on the site. The number of points and the number of members to be granted shall be determined by GMOR for each case. Point will be issued to member after verifying the member participation in research activities or other services on the site and approved by GMOR within the period that specified by GMOR. Points shall be no expire except member failed to update their profiling details within the period that specified by GMOR. Member will not be notified upon points forfeit.
Points can be exchanged to valued items with third party redemption company which assigned by GMOR through the site and the point value shall according to the rate that specified by GMOR on the site. The rules and details of point exchange shall refer to each redemption channel that specified on the site.
Member is responsible to make sure the information required for point exchange is accurate and match with the registered information on the site. Non-matching information will cause the failure of redemption or wrong transaction. Point will be returned to member’s account of the site if transaction is unsuccessful. However, GMOR will not respond to or responsible for any loss that caused by inaccurate information that provided by member.
Point exchange application shall be closed at the end of every month and the exchange will be processed within the first 5 working days in the following month of the application date.
Credit will be obtained with the participation of activities which include answering survey, attending interview, introducing friends, login and accessing to the site. Credit used to reach different ranking and build member reputation that determined by GMOR on this site. Ranking will be verified by GMOR based on a monthly basis, and it will be reflected at the beginning of next month. The credit has no cash value and shall not be exchanged with any valued item.
If member do not wish to continue and access the services provided by the site, the member can quit and withdraw the member’s membership anytime by following the procedures established by GMOR. Accumulated points earned by the member shall be redeemed before the process of withdrawal. Remaining points that do not reach the minimum exchange requirement cannot be exchanged with any valued items or cash. Once the withdrawal process completed, all the accumulated points will be invalid, and no point exchange or redemption can be made. GMOR will not respond to any liquidation or inquiries after the withdrawal.
Withdrawal email or SMS will be sent to member for confirmation. If the e-mail cannot be delivered to the member after trying to deliver it multiple times for about 3 days from GMOR, the withdrawal process will be proceeded without the confirmation from the member.
When membership is withdrawn, all rights held by the member on the site shall be cancelled and terminated.
11. Cancellation of Membership
GMOR shall be able to discontinue or cancel the membership or restrict member’s activity or action on the site without notifying the member if
- (1) Member failed to perform the obligation and responsibility as stated in clause 7
- (2) Member perform any forbidden action as stated in clause 8
- (3) Member violates any provision of this agreement
When membership is discontinued or cancelled by GMOR, all rights held by the member on the site shall be cancelled and terminated.
GMOR may change, suspend or discontinue part or all the contents of this agreement at any time with or without any notice and without the consent of the member.
Member’s use of the services and any contents on the site is solely at the member responsibility and risk. GMOR and its employees expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, for any warrant of uninterrupted use, operation, or availability of the services or any content, or that any submission or transaction request the member attempt using the service will be successful within a reasonable time period.
GMOR shall be liable only for ordinary damages that caused to the member directly due to the change, suspension, and cancellation of the contents in above paragraph. However, this does not apply in the case of intentional or gross negligence.
GMOR shall not be liable for any dispute that arises between members, between members and providers of information, or between members and third parties due to the use of this service.
GMOR shall not be liable for any interruption, delay, or cancellation of this service due to computer or internet failure, maintenance work, or other unavoidable circumstances, resulting in damage or lose to the member.
GMOR shall be exempted from liability if the information registered and provided by member through this service is lost due to reasons that not attributed by GMOR.
GMOR does not endorse any third-party content (clients’ project, etc.) and cannot guarantee its accuracy or appropriateness. GMOR does not represent or warrant the accuracy or appropriateness of any information contained in any third-party content. Member shall determine whether any surveys or other content made available through the site and services is appropriate for the viewing, accessing, or participating and use any third-party content at own risk.
If you find any inaccurate or inappropriate contents on the site, please contact us here.
13. Agreement Jurisdiction
This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Delhi, India. If a dispute arises between GMOR and a member in connection with this agreement, member submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi, India, excluding conflicts of law principles.