Z.com Research India, https://knowledgeprovider.z.com (hereinafter referred to as “the site”), which owned and operated by GMO Research Pte. Ltd., having its registered office at 1 Wallich Street #25-01A, Guoco Tower, Singapore 078881 (hereinafter referred to as “GMOR”) is committed to protect member privacy and personal data that the member shared with us through the services on the site.
GMOR established the policy as shown below which comply Personal Data Protection Act 2019 that related to personal data and GMOR will continuously improve the security system to safeguard member personal data. This policy shall be distributed to all employees and made known to all employees.
Please read the content in this policy to understand how member personal data is handled and managed carefully by GMOR.
Collection of personal data
Personal data will be collected from the services provided on the site such as registration form, surveys, interviews etc. During registration, member is required to fill in the member’s personal information as specified on the site, which includes but not limited to name, email address, phone number, birthday, gender, region, and some security information for identity verification.
GMOR will send surveys and conduct interviews that require member to provide personal information which may include household information, and their personal interests.
Storage of these collected personal data comply to Personal Data Protection Act 2019. No sensitive personal data or critical personal data will be collected.
Purpose and use of personal data
Personal information is acquired, used and provided only to the extent necessary for the legitimate business execution of GMOR and personnel management. In addition, GMOR will take necessary measures to handle the personal data so that it will not be used for purposes other than its intended purpose.
The registration information is collected for member identification. The profile information allows us to learn more about the knowledge, experience and attributes of member so that we can match their competencies with the companies and investors’ needs. The information makes GMOR able to target the suitable candidate more efficient and effective and able to send more relevant surveys to the member. The information provided by member through surveys and interviews assists companies and investors to develop or improve their products and services.
GMOR will not provide member personal data to a third party except in the following cases.
- (1) When required by law.
- (2) When respond to any medical emergency involving a threat to the life or a severe threat to the health of the member or any other individual.
- (3) When undertake any measure to provide medical treatment or health services to any individual during an epidemic, outbreak of disease or any other threat to public health.
- (4) When undertake any measure to ensure safety of, or provide assistance or services to, any individual during any disaster or any breakdown of public order.
- (5) When GMOR determines that a member has acted to disadvantage another member or a third party such as infringes the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights or interests of other members or third parties.
- (6) When the provision of any service or benefit to the member such as disclosing to a third party (redemption company, etc.) in order to process reward or send point exchange item, etc. GMOR will instruct the third party (redemption company, etc.) to pay close attention, and will not disclose anything other than the minimum necessary information.
- (7) When prevent and detect any unlawful activity including fraud such as collating duplicate registered members with business partners related to service provision. Partner who has signed a confidentiality agreement with us in advance may collate the member information of the site with encryption form for verification and confirmation of duplicated members.
- (8) When for network & information security.
If you have any inquiries regarding the use of your personal data, please contact us here.
Management of personal data
GMOR will continuously improve the personal data security system by injecting management resources that match the actual situation of its business in order to take appropriate safety measures to prevent risks such as leakage, loss, and damage of personal data. In the unlikely event of personal data protection failure, GMOR will take corrective action promptly and notify member of the non-compliance data disclosure.
GMOR will respond promptly, honestly and appropriately to complaints and inquiries regarding the handling of personal data.
The personal data protection management system will be reviewed in a timely and appropriate manner in consideration of latest trends in IT technology, changes in social demands, and changes in the business environment surrounding GMOR.
Member personal data will be retained as long as the consent from member between GMOR is valid and in place.
If you have any inquiries regarding the management of your personal data, please contact us here.
Sharing and entrustment of handling personal information
Generally, GMOR will not share or disclose member personal data to third party except for necessary purpose with consent of member in prior. In terms of business operations, GMOR may outsource part of its business in order to provide better services to the individual. Personal data may be entrusted to business partners and sponsors. If data is being collected or maintained by any company other than the site, member will be notified prior to the time of the data collection or transfer. If member do not want the member’s data to be shared, the member can choose not to allow the data collection or transfer by not using that particular service.
With confidentiality agreement, GMOR may match member information with third party data. GMOR may discloses member statistics in order to explain its services to prospective partners, advertisers, and other third parties, and for other lawful purposes.
If you have any inquiries regarding the sharing of your personal data, please contact us here.
In addition, GMOR and its third-party partner companies may associate web contact data with attribute information and questionnaire responses for use in marketing activities. However, GMOR will not disclose personally identifiable information without consent of member. Moreover, by adding cookie information, no individual will be identified by a third party.
Third-party companies manage cookie information in accordance with their privacy policies. Please check the privacy policies of each third-party partner company from the opt-out page before you start an online survey. Member can disable the use of cookie by following the procedure from the opt-out page.
Rights of member on the disclosure of personal data
Member has rights toward their personal data as below:
- (1) To revise the member personal information, please send us request here when the member finds the member’s personal information is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated.
- (2) To not share the member’s personal information with third party other than the site by not participating the particular service and not permitting the data collection or transfer when being notified to allow the data collection or transfer.
- (3) To complain or send inquiry regarding the use of the member’s personal data.
- (4) To withdraw the consent of sharing or disclosing the member’s personal data. If member want to withdraw the consent of sharing or disclosing the member’s personal data and wish to quit from the services on the site, please follow the withdrawal procedure here. The withdrawal request will be processed within few working days.
Inquiry of personal information disclosure
Member can send us inquiry whenever doubt on the use or disclosure of the member personal data. GMOR will confirm the identity of the member and respond within a reasonable time. Please contact us here.Company information and contact:
- GMO Research Pte. Ltd.
- 1 Wallich Street, Guoco Tower #25-01A, Singapore 078881
- Phone: +65 8435 9426